The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public that the aptitude test for the Direct Short Service Course 25 Enlistment Exercise is scheduled to hold in 8 centres across the nation on 2 December 2017 at 7:30am. Applicants are advised to visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com for the candidates shortlisted to write the test.
The Centres for the aptitude test are:
- Bauchi- Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks, Bauchi.
- FCT 1 – Army Day Secondary School Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja.\
- FCT 2 – Command Day Secondary School Lungi Barracks, Abuja.
- Imo State – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta.
- Lagos 1 – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- Lagos 2 – Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- Rivers State – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- Sokoto State – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks, Sokoto.
Candidates are to come along to the Aptitude Test Centres with the following:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Writing materials (2B pencil, eraser and sharpner only).
4,970 total views, 6 views today