The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public that Applicants who sat for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 27 Aptitude Test are to check www.joinnigeriannavy.com for the list of successful candidates. The successful candidates are to report for Interview at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Navy Town, Ojo, Lagos State from Friday 27 December 2019 to Friday 10 January 2020. The Interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations. Candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials including:
(1) First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc), with scratch cards for verification of results (original copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is compulsory).
(2) Certificates from tertiary institutions.
(3) Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
(4) NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
(5) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(6) Certificate of Local Government of origin.
(7) Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
(8) Recommendation Letter from Unit (Serving and Para-Military Personnel).
(9) Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
b. National Identity Card/Acknowledgement Slip(mandatory requirement).
c. Writing materials (biro, pencil sharpener and eraser).
d. Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
e. A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
f. Two bed sheets and pillow cases.
g. A set of cutlery.
Note: All the processes at the selection interview are FREE OF CHARGE. Candidates are advised to be wary of scammers and refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise. Candidates who fail to report on 28 December 2019 will be disqualified.
36,445 total views, 13 views today